Take Your Parents to the Playground Day
Let’s face it, parents and adults need playtime too!
So today, I’m encouraging you to make time for just that...PLAY!
- You can be literal and head to your nearest playground to have a turn on the swings or a race down the slide.
- Consider setting up your tripod and practice some action shots
- Or maybe...your “playground” is of a different variety!
- It could be the golf course with miles and miles of greenon which to play!
- Document that hole in one with a “where you stand” photo!
- It could be a nature hike just enjoying the great outdoors.
- Turn it into a photo walk - show us what you find along the way!
- It could be a relaxing Sunday afternoon drive.
- Taking the roads less traveled just to see what you can see!
- It could a bike ride through the neighborhood.
- Keeping your eye out for which yard has the prettiest flowers!
Well you get the idea whatever fun you come up with today, make sure to make it a play date with your camera too!