Aura Awareness Day promotes the physical and mental health effects of our auras by spreading awareness of the connection between mind, body and spirit. By the 19th century, the word Aura began describing a quality or feeling surrounding a person, place or thing.
Auras are represented by different colors each with it's own meaning:
- Red – fearless and passionate
- Pink – Deeply sensitive and gentle in nature
- Orange – creative and full of emotion
- Yellow – Confident and happy with high self-esteem
- Tan – Practical and detail-oriented
- Green – Natural born self-healers who are drawn to nature and animals
- Blue – Caring, nurturing, and protective
- Purple – Charismatic with a powerful personality
- White – Spiritually motivated, positive, and uplifting
The Photography angle for today:
Pick a color or colors that best represent you and your day!
I’m a combo of Tan, Blue and Pink!